RSS
This is our story of immigration struggles and moving to Mexico so our family can be together. Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy!

To all who read my blog


I feel like I owe it to you all to check in . I got back on Saturday morning from 14weeks in the states. I am here in Mexico trying to readjust to the food, the culture and the heat 8) I have a lot on my mind and heart that i am not ready to share yet, but wanted you to know i am alive and kicking and fighting the good fight.

Our luggage all got lost on the way home, but the airline found it and drove it the 3.5 hours to our house the next day. Everything was intact and it was a huge relief.

Our son will be starting kinder tomorrow. We went in today and paid the remaining fees and he is not really excited to start but mama is excited for some free time. He will be in school 5 days a week 4 hours a day. I plan to go to the gym later today and see about joining. While my first thought was "sweet 4 hours to nap and do nothing but lie in bed" i know that is not healthy for my mind and body and will ultimitly lead to depression.

Thinking of all you out there in the blogging world. God Bless

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm sooo happy to hear from you! I've missed reading your posts. A big hug from GDL.

Unknown said...

Welcome back!! I hope you are doing ok Rebecca, sounds like you might be in need of the "me time" you will soon be getting. Take care

ersommo said...

started a petition on the White House website- go and sign!
You can view and sign the petition here:

http://wh.gov/dble

Here’s some more information about this petition:

Reform the waiver process and ease the extreme hardship requirement to allow families to stay together in the US.

Thanks!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Bienvenidos a Jali-Wood. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy