RSS
This is our story of immigration struggles and moving to Mexico so our family can be together. Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy!

Busy week


My mom has been here with us since we got home. So we have been doing fun "touristy" things. Besides the week in Vallarta, we have been to Melaque (another beach town) and lots of exploring around town. My mom leaves Wednesday out of Guadalajara, so we are going to Guad tomorrow to spend the night downtown in the historical district. I love historic Guadalajara. The cathedrals, the architecture, the art. I am very excited. Last time we took a fun carriage ride around. This time we are going on a bus tour. Looking forward to it. Sad to see my mom leave on Wed, but glad we had a chance for some fun, as things can be a bit dull around here at times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Bienvenidos a Jali-Wood. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy