RSS
This is our story of immigration struggles and moving to Mexico so our family can be together. Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy!

Starting Fresh


Well, i decided to go ahead and try my hand at blogging again. I kinda felt like my life was a bit boring and who really cares, but you know i like reading other peoples blogs so why not? Plus in my unique (but really not so unique) situation there is a lot of people out there who can relate and sympathize and enjoy reading about other people with similar stories.

What is my story you may ask? Well i am married to a wonderful man from Mexico who the USA will not allow to return to this country. What terrible crime has he committed you may ask? Well many years ago he claimed to a customs agent he was an American citizen. Unknown to him, this lie would haunt him forever. In the eyes of our government this is an unforgivable crime. No action or fee or good deed can erase it. So that brings us to today.....Me and my husband have been married four years, together for about seven. We have a three year old little boy who is the light of our life. A year ago (April 200) my husband did the right and legal thing and left to Mexico with hopes of returning. Well that did not work out like we wanted as you can see and he is living there now in El Grullo Mexico (West of Guadalajara)

Me and my son have been blessed that we have been to visit every couple months, but obviously we can not go on for much longer just visiting. We hope to move down there sometime this year, maybe towards the end of the summer. I guess we are just waiting for the "right" time. Like having a baby though, there is just never a "right" time. So i guess we  are just going to wait till i get some financial things in order.


Anyways my day to day life here in Washington is not so exciting so i may have some gaps between posts, but once we finally make the move i will have more to write about i suppose.

God Bless!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Just testing my layont....

Leslie Harris said...

It's working great! :)

Now about this post...you are so right, there is never a "right time". And there is never "enough money" either. If it makes you feel any better, Hubby and I moved down here with only 1,000 dollars. It's not a lot, but it was enough for Hubby to start his business which is still running! :)

You and Daniel will get here when God wants you to! Just be patient! :)

Vadose said...

You're right, there are a lot of us in this "unique" position. I certainly blog about my exceedingly boring life. It is so nice, though, to have this blog community. Welcome to it!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Bienvenidos a Jali-Wood. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy