RSS
This is our story of immigration struggles and moving to Mexico so our family can be together. Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy!

Fun at the beach


 This past weekend we made a day trip to Melaque and Barra de Navidad. The beach is about 1hr and 40min from our house and well worth the drive. I would say it is one of my favorite things to do.

I love the food, the shopping, the sand and the water. There is not much to say about the trip, so i will share some photos!

Cesar being silly with his new old man hat





Buying from the vendors


My new cowgirl hat


Mmmmm...watermelons

5 comments:

Candice Shepherd said...

Love all the pictures! Looks beautiful!

Jackie said...

What a nice trip! I have always wanted to go to Barra de Navidad. I bet it was nice and warm.

Krystal L. said...

That looks absolutely gorgeous! I hadn't realized how close that was to my friend's house, she lives in Autlan de Navarro which looks like it is really close to your town too! When I make it down again, we'll all have to go there together, how exciting!

Krystal

Rebecca said...

Very warm! I loved it.

Krystal, Autlan is only about 20min from here 8)

Unknown said...

Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves. Me and Javier have been wanting to take his mom to the beach she has never been. Watermelon pix is my favorite I think!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Bienvenidos a Jali-Wood. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy