RSS
This is our story of immigration struggles and moving to Mexico so our family can be together. Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy!

We got a puppy!


Well my husband finally got his way....we got a puppy. I am not an animal hater, but i just am not a an animal person. They are fun to look at and play with, but i don't really want to take care of them. We currently have three cats, an iguana, a turtle and now a puppy. Anyways though i am not thrilled with her and i informed Cesar he was on permanent poop duty, she is sweet and cute and Daniel loves her.

She is a pointer/lab mix and her name is Ruby.



4 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my he is supper cute and Daniel now has a play buddy. Good luck with the pooping, I think my cat is acting out due to the baby or something I just had to clean up a poop mess FROM UNDER MY BED!!!!!

Meet the Family said...

How adorable. What a great addition to your family! Why is that all the poop cleanup falls back on the ladies?

Lisa n Javi said...

Awww, very cute. Im sure he will grow on you and you cant imagine him not being apart of the family. I cant imagine being without my two, they are now here with me n javier. I took care of them in the states when he was gone. I am really done with poop duty too!!

Jackie said...

She's absolutely adorable! I love her spots! Puppies are hard because not only do they go to the bathroom everywhere, they chew things up. But they're worth it!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Bienvenidos a Jali-Wood. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy