RSS
This is our story of immigration struggles and moving to Mexico so our family can be together. Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy!

And the list keeps growing...


 I swear pretty soon i am going to dedicate my life to just reading blogs. I love that there are so many blogs out there of people facing similar situations. It is crazy how you click on one person's profile,(which you find on a blog you already follow) and than you follow their blog. Then you have to check out the blogs they follow. Oh yeah, add 5 more blogs to the follow list. Than how about check out the blogs those people follow. I mean it can go on all day. I don't follow every blog i see that of people like me, but i follow a lot. I think it is great!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hah--you caught me! I'm doing the same thing!

Grace @ Arms Wide Open said...

I agree! It is addicting!

Alexandra said...

You're so right...one rabbit hole after another. But all good stuff, too.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Bienvenidos a Jali-Wood. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy